Automated Drive Systems is always looking for skilled, energetic team players to help us expand our team and its’ capabilities. If you want to work in a fun, positive and development focused atmosphere we feel our team is right for you.
Here is what a typical day at Automated Drive Systems would entail:
- 7:30AM to 7:36AM – Morning Stretch
- 7:36AM-7:55AM – Morning 3S where we sweep, sort and standardize our workplace.
- 7:55AM-8:20AM – Morning Meeting where we develop ourselves, our skills and our knowledge.
- 8:20AM-8:40AM – Morning Improvement Time were each individual on our team can work on improving our processes, fixing what bugs them and making our facility easier to use, less burdensome and able to produce at a higher quality.
- 8:40AM-8:45AM – Improvement Sharing and Shop assignments for the day.
- 8:45AM thru 4:00PM is our production time.
Don’t find a listed position fits you but feel you have the ability to contribute to our team in another capacity? Give us a call
Current Open Positions
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate for this position will be self-motivated to accomplish daily tasks as well as seeking opportunities where they can help other team members. Daily routine tasks include receiving and organizing components from vendors, picking components from inventory, organizing job staging, arranging package and LTL shipments and occasional operation of a forklift. In addition to routine primary tasks, this position will work closely with the panel assemblers to facilitate their production.
Candidate will interface closely with company staff and others to produce creative solutions to customers’ needs. Additional tasks may include assisting with job documentation, printing wire labels, engraving plastic plates, using hand tools, assisting with lifting of equipment, driving for local pickups or delivering products to local customers. As well as other tasks as may be assigned.
A high attention to detail and ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment is required to be successful in this role.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidates for this position will be self-motivated and have a passion for industrial automation equipment. Candidates will be responsible for production of electrical control panels for a variety of industrial equipment that will end up all over the world. Strict adherence to our assembly standards and a desire to constantly improve is a must.
Candidate will be responsible for following safe electrical work practices and have knowledge of industrial equipment and safety. Candidate should be have a working understanding of standard codes UL508A, NEC/NFPA, CSA/IEC etc.